[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: NTPx 
Forum » Annoucements & Updates » Site Updates » Moving Forward (FYI for the wise)
Moving Forward
alexDate: Saturday, 09 May 2015, 5:46 AM | Message # 1
Fucking Disaster
Group: ADMIN
This site, as you all know, is not affiliated with trophy leaderboards, nor Sony. We seek to make the exciting experience of trophy hacking much less of a struggle. There is no reason to make a person struggle to reach level 100 and up. I've been in your shoes. I know the feeling of being a 'randy'. I started trophy hacking on July of 2014, and had achieved my goal of level 200 by December/January, and of collecting nearly all of the PS3 trophy folders by February, and still going strong!

What you won't find here is rare folders. Sorry, but I've worked too hard to get them, and don't feel the need to release them, especially to unappreciative hands. (So, don't ask for Cyberbike or Koreans.) I own at least two rare discs of my own: Class of Heroes 2G and Everybody Dance 3. If I choose to release either of them, I will. (You'll never see me release Class. Cost too damn much and it's my bae. wink ED3 is just a $22 game.)

So far, we've:

• Revamped the user profiles
  • Uploaded 620+ Trophy Folders
  • Established a chatbox

What I've still to do is:

• Upload Avatars
  • Enable ability for adding friends
  • Publish Guides
  • Enlist Staff Help in fixing trophy entries (Developer info, mirror links, etc.)
  • Fix Forum

cool

tough_nimexDate: Thursday, 14 May 2015, 11:05 PM | Message # 2
Trophy Scavenger
Group: Checked
good work admin/ frosty. I am collecting folders but not for any high level just want a cool collection of the main games not too much rare stuff. though I look forward to the release of the rugby league live 2 world cup edition. I know its rare but in the future I can't wait.

alexDate: Friday, 15 May 2015, 3:52 PM | Message # 3
Fucking Disaster
Quote tough_nimex ()
rugby league live 2 world cup edition

It's not my intention to release anything that has not already been leaked. But we'll see in the future.

evil-empire-clanDate: Thursday, 28 May 2015, 10:34 PM | Message # 4
Trophy Scavenger
Quote NTPx ()
It's not my intention to release anything that has not already been leaked. But we'll see in the future.

I'm happy to help

Added (28 May 2015, 11:34 PM)
---------------------------------------------
PSN folders PVT collection

MauroAlvarengaDate: Wednesday, 03 February 2016, 2:34 PM | Message # 5
Trophy Scavenger
NPWR09684_00 - Barbie and Her Sisters Puppy Rescue
NPWR09196_00 - Tony Hawk's® Pro Skater™ 5

brother

alexDate: Saturday, 06 February 2016, 5:52 AM | Message # 6
Fucking Disaster
Quote MauroAlvarenga ()
NPWR09684_00 - Barbie and Her Sisters Puppy Rescue
NPWR09196_00 - Tony Hawk's® Pro Skater™ 5

brother

Barbie, no can do, but Tony Hawk will be uploaded shortly. :)

Forum » Annoucements & Updates » Site Updates » Moving Forward (FYI for the wise)
Page 1 of 11
Search: